Saturday 10 July 2010

Abandonment

Having set this blog up and become one of the two founding members of The Planets I found myself unable to decide what to write about.

Pluto has offered me a golden opportunity to become an accepted and valued part of something and I don't want to waste it or pass it up.


I still don't really know what to write about. Football? F1? Weather? Academic stuff, historical stuff, books, poems........it could literally be anything. I think the best thing will be to write whatever comes to mind at the time. Then there's no pressure to stick to a theme or try to write about 'target' issues.


The ride will be very bumpy with lots of hills and valleys. It will be sad and happy, upbeat and depressed. In short I guess that if you're coming along with me on the journey you'd better take some travel-sickness med's, have a good head for heights and not be afraid of the dark.


1 comment: